22nd May 2012, 08:23 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Papers tests the student on basic and fundamental concepts of structural design. The main topics included in this paper are definition of key terms like torsion, bending, imposed load, earthquake load, followed by reactions of beam, the mechanism of force systems and so on. The topics are supplemented by diagrams and so on, and these must form part of the student’s answer in order for him to score well. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Papers also include topics like external and internal determinacy, stability and its proper examples, graphical method and method of joints. The importance of diagrams must be noted as questions based on diagrammatic representation are extremely common and in fact, are the norm in this paper. Care should be taken to approach this paper as an application based subject. The first and third questions holds 8 marks each, second and fourth questions holds 10 marks each and last questions holds 14 marks making it altogether 50 marks which has to be answered in 2 hours.

Related Questions:
  1. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-II Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  4. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  9. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat -- [New]
  11. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-IX History of Culture-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  15. How to apply for MSW course in Gujrati or Hindi Language?
  16. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Digital Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  18. Gujarat Technological University, Computer Engineering, 3rd Sem, Digital Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?