15th July 2012, 12:00 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-II Database Management Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

One of the valued departments of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is the Computer Application department. The Database Management Systems paper is a course paper based on the derivatives of computer studies. The course plan clearly summarizes the objectives of the subject by delineating the course elements. The learners are mainly boosted to develop skills in devising methodologies and evaluating them, executing the methodologies to apply software and databases, understating the theories of the database models, ensuring and adopting protection measures for the software systems and making larger adaptations of the systems to fit them into practical situations. So the theory content draws up the data structures, programming models, programming languages, software designs, computer related problems and respective solutions, data organization, database contexts, Unix environments and advantages of their usage. The failure criteria are also learnt vis-à-vis the practical values so that trainees are completely prepared to handle any database productively. For more details you should download previous year’s papers from below.

Related Questions:
  1. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  5. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA 1st Sem Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  11. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  13. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat -- [New]
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University, Computer Engineering, 3rd Sem, Database Management System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Sem., Database Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IETE ALCCS Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Third Year Relational Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?