9th May 2012, 12:22 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Data Base Management System I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

West Bengal university of technology has a degree for masters in computer applications where database management system I is an important part of the curriculum in the 2nd semester. You will have only 70 marks for this paper as the rest 30 marks are for exams conducted by individual colleges during the course of the semester. The objective part has multiple choice questions where one answers 10 questions each holding 1 mark. The subjective part has 2 sections of short and long answers. The short answer section needs you to answer 3 questions of 5 marks each and the long answer part needs you to answer 3 questions of 15 marks each. Questions are on entity and relatio0n ship diagrams and their significance with concepts on cardinality and normalization too. Query optimization and knowing SQL is important too. Thus, it’s not just about concepts but also about knowing the meaning of some really important terms too.

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Data Base Management System I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. WBUT EE 7th Sem Power System - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Business System and Applications (MCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam? -- [New]
  7. WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Object-Oriented Programming With C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. WBUT MCA 3rd Semester Operating System and System Software Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value And Ethics In Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. WBUT, MCA, Sem I Business English and Communication (HU101 (MCA)) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU MCA 4th Sem-Relational Database Management System –II (MCA-401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. WBUT IT 4th Sem Analysis and Design of Information System (IT 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem.,-Business System and Application (BCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Basic Computation and Principles of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. PTU MCA 4th Sem-System Software (MCA-403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?