15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS recognised for admission in Medical Colleges?

Is NIOS recognised for admission in Medical Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply to study 11th Biology in Open School after completing 10th?
  2. Is NIOS recognised for admission in Medical Colleges? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Will NIOS marksheet certificate be acceptable in colleges of India?
  5. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  6. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  7. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  8. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  9. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  10. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  11. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  12. How to take admission in recognized college in city like Balaspore, Cuttack, Bubaneshwar? I have passed out from NIOS 12th exam with 60%
  13. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?
  15. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  16. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get any government job after passing NIOS 12th non medical? I have scored 65% in it
  18. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
21st June 2015, 04:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS recognised for admission in Medical Colleges?

Yes, NIOS is very much a recognized board and you can easily do any course available after the completion of your 12th boards, even medical. But for that you will have to appear for some entrance examinations required to get admission in the course.

You will however be most eligible to get admission in medical colleges, provided you score well in the entrance examination.
30th June 2015, 09:01 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Is NIOS recognised for admission in Medical Colleges?

Yes, dear NIOS is the recognized board throughout the India. For taking admission in the Medical ,you have to firstly passed the 12th standard. After the completion of 12th you will have to give the entrance exam for medical. If you will pass in the entrance exam then ,you can select the Medical college according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?