1st March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of State Board?

Sir, I got failed in selection test of 10th State Board. So, I haven’t qualified for my Board exam. But I want to know that I am eligible to change my Board now and give my 10th Board exam from CBSE Board in next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in 10th NIOS Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of WBBSE?
  2. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  8. Does CBSE board allows to study 9th under state board and 10th under CBSE board? -- [New]
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Year 2001 board person can attend 10th ICSE board exam in 2017?
  13. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  14. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  15. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  16. What is the age limit for appearing in 10th board exams?
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
10th March 2018, 03:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of State Board?

No, you are not eligible to appear 10th standard CBSE Board examination next year after failing in 10th selection test of State Board. To be eligible to appear in 10th standard CBSE Board examinations, you should have pursued 10th standard from CBSE Board. So, I suggest you to reappear in supplementary examinations conducted by your respective school board to qualify the 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?