24th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?

I have done 10th or 12th from CBSE board in 2010 and 2012 respectively through regular. But I want to do 10th again from other board like UP board or Bihar Board. So, is there any chance to do again? Please get me information as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
26th February 2018, 02:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in 10th board examination with other board.

But, you have to take admission in 9th std first and after one year you will become eligible to get admission in 10th and to appear for examination.

Candidates are eligible to pursue 10th with different board in different year.
26th February 2018, 10:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to appear in 10th standard examination from UP or Bihar Board after passing it from CBSE Board. To be eligible to appear in 10th standard board examination from UP or Bihar Board, you have to take admission and pursue 10th standard from UP or Bihar Board. Since, you have already passed 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can't get admission in UP or Bihar Board for pursuing your 10th standard.
26th February 2018, 11:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue 10th from any board also and without any objection.
You can also go for NIOS Board.
You need to contact your school for further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?