20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?

i got 90% in madhyamik examination n 83.4% in hs
n got 48% in graduation in physics hons.n i am from obc-B category.can i do b.ed?n apply for upper primary school teachers ? Can you please give me the complete information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  4. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PRT teacher posts in Jammu?
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  9. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  11. Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?
  12. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  13. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  17. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  18. What is the age limit to appear for CTET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2016, 12:47 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education. For this course candidate must have Bachelor degree or equivalent examination in any discipline like B.com / BBA / B.sc / B.A / from a well recognized university.Candidate must obtained a minimum 55% percentage of marks in graduation for general category students and 50% percentage of marks for Sc/St candidates. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Bachelor of Education.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you got 48% in graduation in Physics Hons so, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Education course.
21st August 2016, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of studies with minimum marks and apply for primary school teacher job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 90% in madhyamik examination n 83.4% in hs
n got 48% in graduation in physics hons.n i am from obc-B category.can i do b.ed?n apply for upper primary school teachers ? Can you please give me the complete information soon?
As per graduation marks, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?