20th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

Hello Sir,
I am of 13 years old right now and I will be 14 years old in the end of this year. My question is, will I be able to attend Board CBSE exams of 10th standard next year? Please let me know as soon as possible.

21st June 2015, 04:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

Yes, you will be very much eligible to appear for your board examination in the coming year as you will have attained the age of 14 years, which is the minimum age requirement for any candidate to be able to appear for your boards.

Therefore, you don't need to worry as you will be very much eligible to appear for your board in the coming year.
21st June 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend 10th CBSE Board exams at the age of 14 years old?

The minimum age required to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations is 14 to 15 years. Since, you have attained the age of 14 years while pursuing your 10th standard, you are eligible to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations.
21st June 2015, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to attend 10th CBSE Board Examinations next year at the age of 14 years. In General, the age criteria is considered as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought. So you are required to seek the admission to 10th Class CBSE Board Examination only when you meet the required age criteria. As you will attain the age of 14 years by March, 2016 ; I am sure you are eligible to attend 10th Class CBSE Board Examination.

>> Minimum Age Required to attend 10th CBSE Board Exam: (As on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought)

Minimum Age - 14 years

>> Maximum Age Required to attend 10th CBSE Board Exam: (As on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought)

Maximum Age - 16 years

Age Criteria for 9th Class CBSE Board:

* Minimum Age - 13 years
* Maximum Age - 15 years

Age Criteria for 8th Class CBSE Board Exams:

* Minimum Age - 12 years
* Minimum Age - 14 years
30th June 2015, 02:50 PM
reconnect

Yes, Definitely you will be eligible to give the exam of class 10th board of CBSE at the age of 14 years.
In CBSE board there is age criteria. The minimum age of candidate must be 14 years.
So, you will be very much eligible to give the exam of class 10th CBSE.
30th June 2015, 05:55 PM
Aabeer Bhadra

Yes you are eligible for 10th standard board examination to any board because minimum age criteria is 14yrs.
1st July 2015, 12:51 AM
Rohitdakla

Yes ofcours you will .Because the minimum age of tha cbse 10 is 15 its not compulsory but may be this is correct so don't worry about it and keep it up and best of luck...
1st July 2015, 12:11 PM
krroshan.amar

CBSE has not fixed any age criteria to appear in class X examination however, at the time of admission the student should satisfy the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State/Union Territory Government, as applicable to the place where the School is located.

However minimum age of the candidates vary from 14-16 before appearing in 10th board exam. Since you will be completing 14 years by the end of year thus you are eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Exam.
1st July 2015, 10:02 PM
mohitpanwar06

Yes, you will be very much eligible to appear for your board examination in the coming year as you will have attained the age of 14 years, which is the minimum age requirement for any candidate to be able to appear for your boards.

Therefore, you don't need to worry as you will be very much eligible to appear for your board in the coming year.
all the best for your exam.
2nd July 2015, 04:08 PM
pointer01

Yes, Dear you will be eligible to give the exam of class 10th. As you have attained the age of 14 years at the last of this year.
A candidate should have attain the age of 14 years and must not be exceed than 16 years.
So, Don't worry and All the Best for your exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?