2nd January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change school after 10th in CBSE board?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son,due to my transfer had to change his school in November after issuance of his Registration no on the code of his previous school.Both schools are CBSE and under same RO of CBSE Patna.Now final exam of 10 is due.
Will my son get new Registration no on his present school?
How should I check that his name is available in the LOC of class 10 of present school.

Yours faithfully
Aakshay kr

4th January 2016, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school after 10th in CBSE board?

Yes, your child can definitely appear in tenth class exams in some other school with same board as you have a genuine reason to change the school.
You need these certificates:

Transfer certificate
Character Certificate
Registration No.
Academic certificate etc.
6th January 2016, 08:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are allowed to change school or even board if they want to, after completing 10th from any school of any board.
Generally, at the time of admission in 11th after completing 10th in same school students need documents such as
-Marks Sheet
-Admit Card
-Recent Photograph
In case student is changing school then they will need to provide transfer certificate along with above mentioned documents and in case of changing board then the student need transfer certificate along with migration certificate.
11th April 2022, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can we change schooll after pass 10 from one state to another state in same board i.e cbse to cbse and state Punjab to UP.
15th April 2022, 03:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since both the schools come under the same board and region, you don't have to worry at all.

All you have to do is to get admission tonthe new school with all the documents such as previous marksheet, transfer certificate and 10th registration certificate.

The school will verify the details and enroll your choild in their school. The child would appear in 10th exams with different school but with same registration number.
28th April 2022, 03:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the schools in class 10, if you get admission in some other school of CBSE. You can also change the schools and the stream in class 11 of CBSE , but not in 12th.
3rd April 2023, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to wait for result of 10th board result for changing school
6th April 2023, 12:40 PM
treecampus

Post free English-speaking courses that can help you with job-related communication.

Tree campus - "Business English: Networking" - This course is designed to improve your networking skills in English. You will learn how to present yourself, make small talk, and follow up on opportunities.

- "English for Effective Business Writing" - This course teaches you how to write effective business emails, memos, and reports in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?