17th May 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard in different state? Procedure to apply?

Can I get admission in another school for class 12th after completing class 11th in a school of same state if I have some medical problems? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  2. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  3. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  4. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  7. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  8. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main being a Bangladeshi student? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  18. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
22nd May 2017, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard in different state? Procedure to apply?

No, it is not possible to get admission for 12th standard in another school even if you have completed your 11th standard in different school in the same state. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard. As per education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school instead of taking admission in 11th standard in New school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?