23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in one school to another school in standard 10 of Gujarat board?

Dear sir madam,

please guide on the subjected matter and please provide me the notificaiton as well any norms to be fullfill. In which condition we can get the changes of school from previous to another.

B. Regards,
ilesh bhatt

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  2. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  3. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. How to get admission in one school to another school in standard 10 of Gujarat board?
  6. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  9. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  10. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  11. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  16. Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [New]

24th April 2016, 03:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in one school to another school in standard 10 of Gujarat board?

You can only shift to your current school to another in cases which are vitally important and cannot be unseen like, transportation difficulties, relocation, medical issues, etc.

However, if these or any other problems and issues are accepted by the council and the school, only then will you be eligible to shift from your current school to another.

25th April 2016, 03:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in one school to another school in standard 10 of Gujarat board?

To change School in class 10th, a person has to follow these steps only if there is a valid reason to change the School.

You need to write an application to the current School to change your school to another in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

After collecting all the documents you need to submit it along with the application form in the School where you want to take admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?