28th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE board if am studying in state board?

Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE board if am studying in state board? or from the start we need to be in CBSE board? Can someone please clarify my doubt? What would be the steps which we need to follow to get the admission? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  13. Will I be eligible for admission in Jamia if I don't opt for board exam?
  14. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
29th October 2015, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE board if am studying in state board?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission in CBSE board schools without any doubt. Just make sure that you have passed the previous class with good marks and you have got TC from the school.

In private schools there shouldn't be any problem but availability of seats is a main problem. Admission is mostly based on merit and you must have good academics to become eligible for admission in a top school.
31st October 2015, 09:54 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE board if am studying in state board?

There is not any problem to change the School from State Board to CBSE Board or CBSE Board to State Board.You can change as you want.But first think that CBSE schools are better than the State board of Educations Schools.So before changing the Board,think about it.

The Documents required during the change of School from one Board to another Board are as:-

1. Migration Certificate

2. Transfer Certificate

3. Character Certificate

4. Marksheet of Previous Class.
6th November 2015, 11:04 PM
MASTER RAVI

Dear,
You can definitely change the Board from CBSE to State Board or State Board to CBSE.Some of the formalities have to do for this that you have to submit these documents while getting admission in any school from one Board to another Board.

The list of Documents is:-

1. Marksheet of last Class

2. Character Certificate

3. Transfer Certificate from the School

4. Migration Certificate

and others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?