6th September 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th Board exam with PCM from Maharashtra Board and Biology from NIOS Board as a single subject. Am I eligible for doing MBBS? My PCB NIOS percentage is 80%.

8th September 2015, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th Board exam with PCM from Maharashtra Board and Biology from NIOS Board as a single subject. Am I eligible for doing MBBS? My PCB NIOS percentage is 80%.
You have completed 12th standard from NIOS with PCB so you are not eligible for MBBS course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible for MBBS course. Your 12th standard marks must be above 50%.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

MBBS entrance exams are,

AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam
AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test
AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinart Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test
Manipal PMT - Manipal Pre Medical Test
UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
UPCPMT - Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
PIMS - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
KLE UGAIET - KLE University Under Graduate All India Entrance Test
10th September 2015, 04:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?

If you really want to become a MBBS, then below mentioned are few things that you should keep in mind in order to pursue the course.

To become a MBBS doctor, a candidate is required to appear for Medical Competitive Examination regulated by the Medical Council of India(MCI).

Eligibility for appearing in entrance examination:

1. Candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects

2. Candidates who are appearing for the +2 level of exam are also eligible for the test.

3. Minimum percentage required in +2 examination varies from Institutes to Institutes, however, in most cases a minimum of 50% marks is considered

4. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the the time of applying for the examination.

Following are the list of Medical Entrance Exam for MBBS programs in India:

1.All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination - AIPMT Exam

2.All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Entrance Exam

3.Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences - AIMS Medical Exam

4.Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test - DUMET

5.Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science - MGIMS Medical Entrance

6.Manipal Pre Medical Test - Manipal PMT

7.Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination.
11th September 2015, 01:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to say this you but you are not eligible for the course of MBBS as you have studied Biology as a single subject.
You need to study PCB together from a recognized Board to be eligible for MBBS.
You need to crack the Entrance Examination to be eligible to study the course of MBBS.
Since you have not done this you are not eligible for the course of MBBS.
25th November 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with PCM then BSc with PCM Now I want to do BUMS what the way to be followed although my age 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?