12th December 2016, 12:23 PM
jainedra singh

Which is the best Military school in India? When can I join the Military School?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 7th and I want to study in a Military School so I want to know which is the best Military school in India? When can I join the Military School? How can I join the School and what is the procedure to apply for admission?

15th December 2016, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Military school in India? When can I join the Military School?

As currently you are studying in 7th standard, so you can apply for admission in military school after completion of 8th standard.

The eligibility criteria for admission in Military school in India is as follow:

1. For admission in 9th standard in military school, your age must be less than 14 years.

2. You have to produce mark sheet of 8th standard from any affiliated school.

3. For getting admission in military school, you have to passed through written exam, interview and medical test.

You can apply for admission in the month of November or December as per notification.

Some good military school in India are:

1. Rashtriya Military School,Belgaum
2. Army Public School, Mumbai
3. Rashtriya Military School, Chail
15th December 2016, 12:18 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best Military school in India? When can I join the Military School?

List of best military schools in India are-

--- Rashtriya Military School, MDR 8, Chail, Himachal Pradesh-173217, Phone : 01792 248 339

--- Rashtriya Military School, Kesharbagh, Dholpur, Rajasthan, Phone : 05642 220 749

--- Rashtriya Military School, Camp, Belagavi, Karnataka-590009, Phone : 0831 240 2845

--- Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School, S. No. 55/56, Shivaji Nagar, Near Shivaji Statue, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone : 020 2553 4874

--- Rashtriya Military School, Singhpur Road, Morar, Near Hathi Khana Park, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001, Phone : 099260 52380

--- You can join military school in the month of July. And application can be submitted in the month of October.
15th December 2016, 02:53 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jainedra singh View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 7th and I want to study in a Military School so I want to know which is the best Military school in India? When can I join the Military School? How can I join the School and what is the procedure to apply for admission?
Below are few name of the military school which is best all over the india.
-Army public school, Dhaula kuwa, New Delhi
-Rastriya military school, Dholpur, Rajasthan
-Army public school, Pune
-Rastriya military school, Mumbai
-Rastriya military school, Banglore
-Rastriya military school, Dehradun
-Army public school, Ranchi
To get admission in military schools you need to fulfill some basic requirements.
~~There is different procedure for admission in different class. For example: to get admission in VI standard you have to go through Common Entrance Test (CET) which contains subjects of intelligence, General knowledge, mathematics and English. After written test there you have to appear for interview then merit list will be announced.
~~Age must not be less than 8 and greater than 9 years at 1 July of that year.
~~While for IX and XI standard no entrance test are applied, admission happens only on the basis of availability of the seats.
~~Admissions are exclusively for boys only.
~~For more detailed info go to its official site www . Rastriyamilitaryschool.in
15th December 2016, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Military Schools in India:

>> Army Public School, Mumbai

>> Rashtriya Military School, Rajasthan

>> Army Public School, Himachal Pradesh

>> Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore

>> Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur

>> Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School

>> Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum

>> Army Public School, Pune
21st September 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Kindly let me know admission in Rashtriya Military School is only to the wards of serving and ex-service only. Ameerjan
7th October 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill admission form for class 9th in any rashtriya military school 2017-18
17th June 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that can a girl child get admission in any of the military school?
29th December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,which military school is best for study right now??
12th April 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son study 7th class there is any military school for admitted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?