10th February 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among ISC and CBSE to join Management field?

Hi,
My son is going to attempt for ICSE Board exam. Is it good to do ISC or CBSE for Higher Secondary as he wants to pursue into Management field.

12th February 2016, 01:16 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among ISC and CBSE to join Management field?

Both the fields are good as there are no such differences between the two. Both the boards provide education in English Medium, the education pattern is also almost the same. Therefore, if you wish to opt for management background, therefore, I suggest you to opt for either of them without any confusion and I am sure you will do well.
12th February 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among ISC and CBSE to join Management field?

Either of the boards are good if you wish to make a career in Management field. Therefore, you can choose either of them and can continue with your studies. The education pattern in both of the boards is almost the same, therefore, selecting anyone of them will not be an issue.
12th February 2016, 01:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes both boards are good to join Management field. Board does not matter any more to pursue higher studies. Therefore, no need to worry about board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?