24th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which board and school will be best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics?

Hello sir, I have just passed 10th exam and now want to study in 11th with the combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics? Please tell me which board and school will be best for me with effective reason?

27th November 2016, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board and school will be best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just passed 10th exam and now want to study in 11th with the combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics? Please tell me which board and school will be best for me with effective reason?

The CBSE Board is best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and statistics. The combinations of subjects are available in CBSE. One can choose the good CBSE schools in your city for studying the 11th standard. There are many CBSE schools in all the leading cities and towns in India. So you can find a good CBSE Board school in your town or city also.
29th November 2016, 01:42 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which board and school will be best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics?

CBSE board I best for studying those subjects.

You can choose Commerce and keep Maths as an additional subject.

You should look out for best CBSE school in your locality or you can even do homeschooling and prepare for further competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?