5th October 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can 9th fail student get admission in other school?

My son 9th fail from st columbas school will he get admission in other reputed school for 10th if yes then in which schools to try. Or shall he continue in same class same school.

6th October 2021, 12:30 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can 9th fail student get admission in other school?

No, 9th fail student can't get admission in other school .

First of all he has to clear his 9th class in order to be eligible to get admission in any other school in 10th class.

If you want him to take admission without clearing 9th than it won't be possible.

Once he will clear 9th class than definitely he can switch his school and get admission in better school.
7th October 2021, 08:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in other school.

it is possible to appear for 10th examination after failing in class 9th. you can appear for 10th for SSC examinations as a private candidate or you can study scandory course, which is equivalent to class 10th through NIOS.

Central Board of secondary Education announced that all failed students of class 9th and 11th would be provided with an opportunity to appear in a school-based test again.
The test can be taken in all subjects in which students have failed. Before holding the test the schools will give sufficient time to the students to prepare.
7th October 2021, 08:57 PM
Chickuvshu

*Yes it is possible to appear for 10th examination after failing in class ninth
*you can appear for 10th or SSC examination as a private candidate or you can study secondary course which is equivalent to class 10 through NIOS
*you can appear for 10th examination directly after failing in class ninth
*you can study the subject of private tuition OR tutorial colleges
*Student who has passed class 8 and 14 year of age can apply for admission to the secondary course in NIOS
7th October 2021, 11:46 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, of course.

He or she can get admission in class 10th if they fails in one subject in the 9th CBSE by facing compartment exam.
But they have to pass the compartment exam.
29th April 2023, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm goa borad I failed 9th garde 2 wise but still they didn't pass me I failed in hindi,maths

So can I get admissions in other school in 10 grade?
31st May 2023, 05:29 PM
eduking

Regular schools will hesitate to give admission to a failed student. Hence, it will be better to try open schooling like NIOS where you don't have to attend regular classes. It will save you a year and you will be able to get an equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

Regular Schools follow the rules and regulations before giving admission. If you don't have a good academic record, they will hesitate to give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?