26th June 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to mpsc job without parents income what the rule

My father is a government peon (4th level) in boarding school and he has salary account in Bank, he has not providing me his salary certificate/pay slip/form No. 16, or anything else...then, what I do obtain for income certificate and Non Creamy Layer... I am 28 years old, then what is the legal way can I obtain Certificates and after that I will be eligible/able to apply to mpsc 3rd level post....

My Details : Dhangar
Sub Caste : NT-C

4th March 2023, 12:57 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply to mpsc job without parents income what the rule

To apply for a government job through MPSC, you will need to provide your income certificate and non-creamy layer certificate. If your father is not providing you with the required documents, you can obtain an income certificate by submitting an application to the Tahsildar or Mamlatdar of your area. You will need to provide details of your family's income and other supporting documents.

For obtaining the non-creamy layer certificate, you will need to provide details of your caste, sub-caste, and family's income. You can obtain the certificate from the Tahsildar or Mamlatdar of your area.

It is important to note that each state has its own rules and regulations regarding the eligibility criteria for government jobs. You should check the official notification of the MPSC job you wish to apply for to ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?