5th October 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Reappearing in Mathematics through NIOS Board will affect the job prospects?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Goa Board student and my practical exams are just over. I am weak in Mathematics and afraid of not scoring good marks in it. All I am asking is this, if I get poor grades in Mathematics in the Board exam, what will be my job prospects as Mathematics will be added to the final report and it will lower my aggregate? Also if I repeat in Mathematics through NIOS, then will it hurt my job prospects? Can I do the above and go to a college as a regular?

4th March 2023, 01:00 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Reappearing in Mathematics through NIOS Board will affect the job prospects?

First of all, it's important to remember that your Board exam scores are not the only factor that employers consider when hiring. While good grades can certainly help, employers also look at other factors such as your skills, experience, and personality.

Regarding your question about repeating Mathematics through NIOS, it's important to note that NIOS is a recognized board for secondary and senior secondary education in India. So, if you choose to repeat Mathematics through NIOS, it should not have a negative impact on your job prospects. However, it's important to make sure that the job you're interested in does not have any specific requirements or qualifications related to the board from which you obtained your degree.

Additionally, you can choose to repeat Mathematics through NIOS and still pursue college as a regular student. However, it's important to note that some colleges may have specific requirements related to the board from which you obtained your secondary education, so it's important to research this thoroughly before applying.

In summary, while poor grades in Mathematics may lower your aggregate, it is not the only factor that employers consider when hiring. Repeating Mathematics through NIOS should not hurt your job prospects, but it's important to research any specific requirements related to the board from which you obtained your degree. You can still pursue college as a regular student even if you repeat Mathematics through NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?