17th September 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Canada visa eligibility for national institute of open schooling?

Hi, This Is Dhiraj Gandhi, I am also having huge trouble in my case, Let me tell you something about my previous education before asking anything to you. My Matriculation has been completed in 2012 From "Punjab School Education Board 'Mohali'", However, after completing my Matriculation, I took an admission in National Institute Of Open Schooling for my Intermediate with Non-Medical Stream and Choose Bio subject as optional but i was absent, But, as this was a Open Schooling Board and that was an optional subject, I got my certificate with passed result, and my overall percentage in Intermediate is only 46% and 55% in Matriculation. and my problem is with miss guidance from some agents even, I have visited to vinay hari's office for my case and he denied my case to procedure for Canada. The only one choice i have in my mind and that is only Canada where i want to go for my further studies, i have practical experience in computer technology (Hardware/Networking and Software Developer). I am skilled worker, doing my job since 2009 and want to make my future bright. So, please help me in my case so i will start my file process with fair guidance. and the reason for my less scored in previous education was only of my interest in Computer Technology, I really hate to read books and theory work is also boring.

Please help me in my case, it's a humble request.

Thanks & Regards.
Dhiraj Gandhi.

4th March 2023, 12:56 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Canada visa eligibility for national institute of open schooling?

The eligibility requirements for a Canada student visa vary depending on the program you plan to pursue and the institution you plan to attend. Generally, you will need to provide proof of acceptance into a designated learning institution, proof of financial support, and proof of English or French language proficiency.

Regarding your previous education, it is important to note that Canada evaluates educational qualifications differently than some other countries. The evaluation process takes into account the institution attended, the level of education completed, and the grades achieved. In your case, the fact that you completed your intermediate education through the National Institute of Open Schooling may not be an issue, as long as the institution is recognized by the Canadian government.

However, the fact that you achieved a relatively low percentage in your intermediate education may be a concern. Canadian institutions typically require a minimum academic standing for admission, and this requirement can vary depending on the institution and the program.

My advice would be to research Canadian institutions and programs that align with your interests and goals, and to reach out to those institutions directly to inquire about their admission requirements. You may also consider working with a qualified education consultant who can provide guidance on the admission process and help you prepare your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?