22nd May 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school All though I have submitted my Admission form for class 11?

I am a student of class 10 and want to change my school .all though I have submitted my Admission form for class 11 and my new school classes starts from may or June but in my present school classes had started and I am not confirmed that would I will get chance in my new school so I have not taken TC from my previous school and I am attending my classes of previous school .so can I get a transfer certificate from my previous school in may or July month.

25th May 2021, 12:32 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change my school All though I have submitted my Admission form for class 11?

In your case, if your old school has registered you in 11th class than they won't give you transfer certificate.

You should first confirm with your new school that whether you are getting admission or not.

If you can get admission than you have to submit transfer certificate than only you will be getting admission in new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?