7th September 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill up CEED Interior Design form?

Can i fill ceed form for interior designing form in 12 commerce? I mean i am from commerce and want to fill up interior design(ceed form)

11th September 2014, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up CEED Interior Design form?

CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design. It is an all India examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The main objective of CEED is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills.

To appear for the CEED exam, the candidates need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

-->The candidates must have completed or are expecting to complete any of the following degree by July 2015 :-

1.A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent(4 years programme after 10+2)
2.A Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2)
3.B.F.A. (4 year professional programme after 10+2)
4.G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
5.A Master’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications(2 years programme after 12+3).

Note :- The candidates with 3 years Bachelors degree are not eligible to appear for the CEED examination.

-->There is no age limit to appear for the CEED exam.

-->There is also no restriction on the number of attempts for CEED examination.

Since you have not completed any of the above mentioned degree courses, you are not eligible to appear for the CEED exam. To be eligible to appear for the CEED exam, you must at least have completed the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
6th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill up CEED Interior Design form?

I will be appearing for 12th boards in mar2016 am I eligible for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?