15th December 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc(IT) with 63% in 12th RBSE?

Dear Sir,
I am Akshara Patel, passed 12th PCM with 63% in RBSE. Now I want to get admission in B.Sc(IT) in Jaipur. So, please tell me with this percentage I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?
  3. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  5. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  8. Direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94% in 12th from RBSE board?
  9. Can I study Civil Engineering having secured 70% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT with 98 marks in JEE Main and 67% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in DU if secured 78% in 12th RBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th RBSE?
  14. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  15. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  18. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
16th December 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc(IT) with 63% in 12th RBSE?

Most of the universities conduct entrance exam for B.Sc IT admission and your percentage should be just above 50% marks to become eligible for the entrance exam.

Therefore, you can get admission surely if you perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
17th December 2015, 06:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc(IT) with 63% in 12th RBSE?

Honestly speaking dear, with the marks you have scored, there is almost no scope for you to get admission in B.Sc(IT) in Jaipur, as the competition over there is quite high and you should have scored above 80-85% to atleast be in the competition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?