7th June 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?

Friends,
Kindly tell me when I will do
12th with NIOS Board, then I will
be applicable for admission in IP
University for BCA or not?
Thank you!

7th June 2015, 09:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?

Yes you can get admission on the behalf of 12th standard from NIOS. National Institute of Open Schooling is a national open board and it is a well known and recognized board in india. Validation of certificate issued by NIOS is all around india so you can get admission in any college/university/institute by using certificate issued by NIOS.

For getting admission you need to give entrance test of I.P University. After entrance exam you need to do online counselling for getting seat in colleges or in university campus. You fill your choices of colleges and course according to your need. Once you get seat just visit to college campus and claim your admission there.
7th June 2015, 09:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?

One thing I must say that under IP University you will have number of colleges for various Graduate Programs. So you can apply for it based on the Eligibility Criteria.

Under IP University there are many colleges namely Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

And based on your Education qualification you are absolutely eligible to apply for BCA Course. More over you have to secure minimum 50% of marks in 12th from the recognized board whether in distance or regular mode.

To know more details regarding the admission procedure you can view the Official website of IP University. Click here to view Official website.

In addition to this you must write an exam called " CET " for direct admission in IP University. And most of the seats will be cleared through CET Examination. Remaining percent of Seats will be cleared through Management quota.
7th June 2015, 09:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

NIOS refers to national institute of open schooling.

NIOS certification is treated as equally like central and board certification.

You can proceeds for graduation. As nios certificate is also valuable like other boards.so need not to be worry. Make sure you have 12th board mark sheet certified by nios institute.
8th June 2015, 08:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Kindly tell me when I will do
12th with NIOS Board, then I will
be applicable for admission in IP
University for BCA or not?
Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course in IP university after completion of NIOS.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
16th March 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12 from nios in which i passed in 5 sub, physics, bio, english, computer science and home science. I had't cleared chem and maths So now did i able to get admission in B.COM OR BA LLB in IP university.....plz help me out am very confuse regarding this.
9th May 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ballb course with 48% marks in class 12 which I completed by nios with science stream (maths, phy, chem,eng,comp. sci.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?