6th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?

Friends,
I am a Commerce student and I have scored 86% in my 12th RBSE. I want to study in DU for B.Com course. Can you please let me know that I am eligible or not for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  4. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  5. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for direct NDA SSB if secured 71.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  8. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear in SSB of NDA directly having secured 61.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  13. Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?
  14. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
  15. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  16. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  17. Eligibility to appear in NEET for external candidate of 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
8th September 2015, 12:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a Commerce student and I have scored 86% in my 12th RBSE. I want to study in DU for B.Com course. Can you please let me know that I am eligible or not for admission?
You have completed 12th standard with commerce from RBSE so you are not eligible for B.Com course in DU.

If you have got 70% in 12th standard in commerce stream from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission B.Com course in DU.

Your age should be above 18 years.
8th September 2015, 07:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?

Sorry to say but you will not be eligible to get admission in any top college of Delhi university after scoring 86% in RBSE 10+2 board exams if you belong to general category. But if you belong to reserved category like OBC or SC/ST category then you have good chance of getting admission in good colleges of DU for bachelor of commerce.

The admission for the 2015 is closed now. If you do not believe me regarding percentage criteria, you can check this year cut off marks for admission in bachelor of commerce in different college of Delhi university at the official website www.du.ac.in.
8th September 2015, 07:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

DU stands for the Delhi University. Top college under this university for the Bachelor of commerce is;

1. Shri Ram college of Commerce.

2. HansRaj college.

3. Hindu College.

4. Kirori Mal college.

5. SGTB Khalsa College.

The cut off percentage required for admission in top college of bachelor of commerce for open category candidates is more than 90%, even 95% in SRCC. There is only possibility for admission for you if you belong to reserved category.
10th September 2015, 05:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for admission in B.Com course in DU after having completed your 12th with 86% from RBSE board.

For admission in B.Com course in DU, you should have obtained a minimum of 95% and above, therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for admission in DU for B.Com course.
28th June 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have 94% pcm in rbse 12th board can I get admission in du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?