17th February 2023, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission directly in 8th class after passing 6th?

I am the class 6th student and want to jump my class and take admission in 8th class is this possible ?

18th February 2023, 12:53 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I take admission directly in 8th class after passing 6th?

It is up to the school's discretion to allow a student to skip a grade and be admitted to a higher class. Generally, schools will evaluate a student's academic performance, maturity level, and other factors before making a decision. If you are exceptionally good in studies, then your school might consider promoting you a level up. But, I doubt that direct level 2 upgrade would bepossible. But anything can happen you know. We have already seen a plenty of examples of Indian student completing graduation and masters at lesser age in news.

By the way did you consulted your school administration and seek their advice on the matter? Do it once along withyour parent is not already.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
11th March 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 8th class after 6th class without any tension
14th May 2023, 03:19 PM
Abhishek2426

Hello friend,

Yes, you can take admission in class 8th directly after completing 6th standard, its totally depends on school, either they are ready or not to promote you directly.

Keep one thing in mind if you are good in studies, having sharp mind then its ok to jump directly to 8th, but my suggestion is to study 7th standard also because there is a lot of difference between 6 and 8th standard studies like syllabus, topics, new subjects.

If someone's basic is not clear for specific topic then its very difficult for him or her to understand whole topic properly.

By the end decision is all yours, take decision calmly. Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?