24th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Physics exam of 12th WBCHSE?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th class from WBCHSE Board right now. I have not done preparation for Physics till now. Actually I am confused that how to prepare for Physics for the Board exam? Please let me know immediately.

17th March 2023, 09:31 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to prepare for Physics exam of 12th WBCHSE?

Preparing for the Physics exam of 12th WBCHSE can be challenging, but with a proper study plan and practice, you can do well in the exam. Here are some tips to help you prepare for the Physics exam:

Understand the syllabus and exam pattern: The first step in preparing for the Physics exam is to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. Go through the entire syllabus and exam pattern to know what topics are covered and how the questions are asked in the exam.

Make a study plan: Make a study plan that covers all the topics in the syllabus. Allocate specific time for each topic and stick to the plan. Give more time to topics that you find difficult and less time to topics that you are familiar with.

Practice numerical problems: Physics is a subject that involves a lot of numerical problems. Practice solving numerical problems from the textbook and previous year question papers.

Use reference books: Apart from the textbook, use reference books for better understanding of the topics. Some good reference books for Physics are HC Verma, University Physics by Freedman and Young, and Concepts of Physics by HC Verma.

Take mock tests: Take mock tests to assess your preparation level. Solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get an idea of the exam pattern and question types.

Revise regularly:
Revise the topics regularly to retain the information in your memory. Make notes of important formulas and concepts and revise them frequently.

Seek help from teachers: If you have any doubts or difficulties in understanding a topic, seek help from your Physics teacher or subject expert.

Remember to stay calm and focused during the exam. Solve the questions systematically and show all the steps involved in solving numerical problems. All the best for your exam!
14th May 2023, 02:46 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: How to prepare for Physics exam of 12th WBCHSE?

Hello,

I am providing you some preparation tips for your 12th physics exam, you just keep in mind that follow given tips so that you can easily understand all the important parts.

Tip 1 - Get Familiar with Syllabus-

Getting familiar with class 12th physics syllabus is one of the most important steps while preparing for the exam. This vital step helps in making a proper study timetable and managing the syllabus in an effective way.

Tip 2 - Get Familiar with Marking Scheme-

Knowing exam marking schemes will help in deciding how to prepare for a particular chapter. The marking scheme will help in knowing the type and number of questions asked in the exam. This overview helps in making the preparation strategy.

Tip 3 - Use Reference Books-

Books are very useful while preparing class 12 physics exam. You should also go for other reference books to solve more number of questions.

Tip 4 - Clear Concepts-

After choosing books, start studying every topic and concept thoroughly. Take help of teachers and friends while studying, clear all doubts. Try to read and understand a lot, then try solving questions.

Tip 5 - Make a Study Plan-

All the above mentioned preparation tips will be worthless if students fail in making a proper study plan. Without a plan, it would be hard to score high marks in an easy way. Give equal amounts of time to each chapter and include short breaks as well.

Tip 6 - Short Notes of Important Concepts-

These notes help in revising the concepts, highlighting the important topics in the books. Look into these notes everyday and then to keep things in mind.

I hope these given tips will help you in preparation of your exam. Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?