25th July 2016, 02:31 PM
Akashkumar123cs

Can I take a year gap after 12th (PCM) to pursue B.Tech in CS if not able to pay the fees now?

Hello Sir, I want to know can I take a gap year After 12th (PCM). I want to pursue B.Tech In CS but I am not eligible to pay fees now so I am doing O level to earn money for taking admission. Is that right for me please suggest?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Tech (CS) after 12th (PCM) if I am not eligible to pay the fees?
  2. Can I pursue B.Com from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year from the same college?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. How to get financial help for pursuing MBA after B.Com?
  5. Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?
  6. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  7. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  9. What to say in the Interview if I have a gap of 4 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  10. Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group? -- [New]
  11. How can I get the scholarship if I am not able to pay my B.Tech second year fees?
  12. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  13. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
  14. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  15. Is it possible to get a job after completing B.Tech CSE 4 years back with 59.34%?
  16. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  18. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?