15th August 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a person change CBSE school in mid session 11th after the board registration?

I want to change my school in the same board but i have already given half yearly exam in the school i am currently enrolled in. Registration of 11th has been completed too.
Can i change my school now? What will be the procedure for that?

15th August 2021, 06:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person change CBSE school in mid session 11th after the board registration?

You can change the school within the board.

So, you have to do some work ( only if both school agrees ) and give some reasonable reason for the change required.
15th August 2021, 06:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person change CBSE school in mid session 11th after the board registration?

Yes, you may change the school but some strong reason to be behind them.

You can go through the cbse website and check the eligibility criteria . You can change then some general reason, transfer of parents, shifting of house any illness etc.
15th August 2021, 06:45 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

• You can change your change your school in mid-session.

• You need to provide a Transfer Certificate.

• You need to provide report card and character certificate for admission.
15th August 2021, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can change CBSE school in mid-session in 11th class after the board registration. The candidate needs a Transfer certificate, report card, and character certificate for admission.

The candidate should be 15 years or above to get admission in class 11th. Admission in the 11th class is either a direct or entrance test based in India.
15th August 2021, 08:13 PM
periwinkle09876

You can change your school in made of 11th standard even after registration for the board examination but the board of another school should be CBSE only then another School will allow you to get admission.
Moreover, you should have a valid reason behind changing your school because generally in 11th standard students do not change their school but if you have a valid reason behind then your school can transfer you to another school with the help of transfer certificate having same board as that of previous board.
17th August 2021, 06:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can change the school within the same board for that you have to take the confirmation from your school and one in which you want to get the admission.

Not all the schools allow it. So, kindly take the consent of both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?