23rd February 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam of army school for 8th class admission?

Hello,

My daughter is going to the army school . She is in7th class and promote to 8th class . Can you please provide the relevant preparation and information so that she could prepare and pass the test? Can someone please guide me soon on this?

Reg.
Reena

Related Questions:
5th April 2016, 11:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of army school for 8th class admission?

You better ask her to be well rehearsed with the syllabus of class 7 itself first and just have a look at the books of 8th standard as most of the questions will be asked from 7th grade only.

She should take out some time daily from her regular work and sit down to study as the examination is not that easy to crack. However, she will be able to crack it with a bit of labor and hard work.
21st February 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam of army school for 8th class admission?

Plese tell me the entrence test syllabus for army school for promoting to 8th clasd
9th December 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the entrence exam format for 9th class
18th August 2021, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

When army school exam in 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?