17th October 2016, 10:58 AM
Balkrishna13

Can I change school after 11th mid term from state board to cbse board?

I have been studying in a school recognised by state board Manipur. Now I want to change the school as i dont want to study there. Can anybody tell me that can i really change school in state board in between schooling or to another board i.e cbse

17th October 2016, 08:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school after 11th mid term from state board to cbse board?

No, you can't change from State Board to CBSE Board after completion of your 11th standard mid-term. If you have taken admission in 11th standard in State Board then, you have to study both 11th and 12th standard from same school without migrating to another school.

If you are not interested to study in the State Board where you have secured admission for pursuing 11th standard then, you need to take Transfer Certificate from the school and submit it in CBSE school to take fresh admission in CBSE Board for pursuing 11th standard.
19th November 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change school after 11th mid term from state board to cbse board?

If the cbse school accept to study at the time after mid term we can get the tc from state board
16th November 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from matriculation school to CBSE school in mid of 8th standard
2nd January 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 11 and has done the plus one registration (and given my school%u2019s name ) but now I need to change my school. Is it possible? After registration.
Pls reply sonn
6th April 2022, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Am studying 11th in metriculation board nd am gonna complete my 11th in metriculation board after that Can I switch to cbse board for 12th standard
28th September 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I switch my board from state board to CBSE in class 11th? My registration done in state board but I want to change board
13th October 2022, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i change school after 11th quarterly exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?