21st April 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?

Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september? I mean to say that Admission in class 12 in mid-session.

26th March 2015, 03:11 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?

In mid-session no school will take you. So the answer to your question is no. If the candidate passes out class 11 and in the beginning of the session that is around May-June if he takes admission in any school, then that can be done easily. But if the candidate spends half the session in one school, then legally the candidate is a student of that school and registration with some other school for the final board examination is not possible. So it is better that the candidate stays in the same school for the rest of the session.
15th September 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?

I have to change my school . I am study in cbse school and I want to change my school cbse bord to mp bord it is possible or not .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?