8th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Karnataka State Board, which is favourable to become a Journalist?

Hello, I want my son to become a Journalist. He is preparing for Board exam of Senior Secondary from Karnataka State Board. I am planning to suggest him for join ISC school in Higher Secondary for his betterment. My question is, if he joins ISC school then its suitable for his preparation to become a Journalist or he must remains in a State Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?
  4. CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?
  5. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  6. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  7. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  8. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board?
  9. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
  11. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam? -- [New]
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  17. Which board to choose between State and CBSE?
  18. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
11th April 2018, 11:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Karnataka State Board, which is favourable to become a Journalist?

According to my opinion, you must go with CBSE Board as CBSE Board is far better than any other Board.

The main difference between the two Boards is that, the CBSE Board is considered much better than the State Boards. Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
13th April 2018, 04:18 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: CBSE or Karnataka State Board, which is favourable to become a Journalist?

Board doesn’t matter but important thing is only knowledge.
To make career in Journalism it is important to complete education from a recognized board only.
Your child can pursue from any of the board which is recognized and it’s degree are acceptable for further qualification in every state across all over India as well as in abroad.
13th April 2018, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any profession in this world is not decided by the kind of school you study in. There are good schools everywhere and the same school produces good as well as the opposite.

Hence, just make sure you go by the reputation of the school, rather than the education board. If a school gives an environment for better quality education, then the student will surely succeed in whatever he does.
14th April 2018, 02:15 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You can take any of the board which one you find easier. There is no any restriction in choosing board or stream to become a Journalist. You can take any of the board in higher secondary level.

To become a Journalist, the intermediate level is not very much important. The important thing is Graduation in Mass Communication and Journalism from any recognized and reputed institutes which will provide you good placement.
24th August 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10TH CLASS WHICH stream i choose to become a journalist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?