5th March 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?

Hello friends,
I am studied 10th in CBSE and I got 9.4 CGPA.
Now I am confused to go for 11th in CBSE or State Board.
My aim is to become Aerospace Engineer.
What can I choose for my studies in 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  5. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  6. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  12. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  13. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  17. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?

6th March 2015, 12:13 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?

* To become an Aerospace engineer you must pass class 12 and should appear for an national entrance examination.

* Aspirants who wish to pursue their career as an aerospace engineer must complete his class 12 from a recognized board and should appear for entrance examination.

* It doesn't matter which board you are from either it is from CBSE or State board.

* But, if you study in CBSE board there is more chances of getting you the good rank in the entrance examination as it was conducted by CBSE.

* Choose Mathematics, physics and chemistry as the compulsory subjects and a language either Sanskrit or Hindi.

6th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
I am studied 10th in CBSE and I got 9.4 CGPA.
Now I am confused to go for 11th in CBSE or State Board.
My aim is to become Aerospace Engineer.
What can I choose for my studies in 11th?
Both the CBSE and State Board are good scope. However, both the course, having some advantages and Disadvantages as well. You can select any one of the board based on your convenience.

-State Board 11th and 12th syllabus are easy, when compared to CBSE board.
-The Fee Structure for State Board is High when compare to CBSE board.
-The board exam, question paper is easy when compared to CBSE board.

So, please think about the points before selecting the board

20th September 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

To become an aeronautical engineering which syllabus is best in higher secondary CBSE or icse

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?