9th August 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Chapters included in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for KCET? Weightage of marks for each chapter?

Sir/Mam,

I want to get good rank in kcet.
. . . . . .. . . .
So please will you tell me the chapters which are included in physics, Chemistry and Biology for kcet?. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Also tell me the wieghtage marks from each chapter in physics,chemistry and biology for kcet?

12th August 2014, 08:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Chapters included in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for KCET? Weightage of marks for each chapter?

SYLLABUS FOR KCET EXAM 2014:

The question papers of the Common Entrance Test will be mostly based on the First and Second PUC syllabi prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State. So, there is no dedicated syllabus given for KCET exam rather the same syllabus which you had in your first and second PUC is followed. Make sure that you go through all the topics which you had in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and prepare them accordingly.

There will be 4 subjects followed in the exam which are,

-> Biology
-> Mathematics
-> Physics
-> Chemistry

Each subject will be asked for 60 marks and time given to complete is 80 minutes. The KCET exam for current year is over, we need to wait for the in next year which will be conducted by May - June time frame.

I have attached some of the previous year model papers in this post which will help for your preparation. Just go through it to understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for them respectively.

To get more previous year papers visit the official site - http://kea.kar.nic.in/qepaper.htm

Also attached the KCET 2014 exam notification and brochure file in this post for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KCET-1.zip(7.73 MB, 618 views)
File Type: zip KCET-2.zip(6.06 MB, 385 views)
File Type: pdf brochure_2014.pdf(1.98 MB, 442 views)
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(6.39 MB, 201 views)
23rd April 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chapters included in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for KCET? Weightage of marks for each chapter?

Can you plzz upload the chapter wise weightage for CET 2015 of PCB???...PLZZ.. & of both 1&2puc syllabus..
7th April 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chapters included in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for KCET? Weightage of marks for each chapter?

Please help me know the chapters having more weightage in biology physics mathematics chemistry in upcoming 2018 kvetch competitive exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?