21st July 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to rectify my wrong DOB entered in JEE Main Application Form?

Sir,

I have mistakenly entered wrong date of birth in JEE Main application form. And I failed to make correction during time given by JEE Main. I have qualified JEE main. I have not corrected my date of birth. How to correct it now?

22nd July 2015, 09:19 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to rectify my wrong DOB entered in JEE Main Application Form?

Candidates can only correct their information in JEE Main Application form within the prescribed date that was 19 Jan, 2015.
But as you failed to do so, then now it is not possible for you to change that information.
Now you can only visit to the admission cell of the college in which you are going to take admission and ask if they can allow you to take admission.
22nd July 2015, 06:34 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The candidate can correct his/her date of Birth in the JEE Main application form. For this certain dates will be issued by the authorities. The candidate can correct his/her date of birth in 2015 application form during 19th-31st Jan 2015. The correction in the application form is allowed for only one time. Not only date of birth the candidate can correct all the details in the form. After correction was done in the application form the changes will be updated. For these you need to pay additional amount through debit card or E-challan.
24th March 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

My given name did not match with my school board details. so what shall i do now. i have registered in jee main examination i have tried to download admit card, but i couldnt able to download. i have entered the exact details as from the school board . so please help me.
30th April 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have submitted wrong DOB in jee advanced application from. so how I'm gonna make correction?
17th January 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

My Nata 2017 form is accepted, but later I realized I have entered the wrong birth day month, everything is confirmed, I'm scared.Will it be an issue?
10th January 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have mistakenly entered wrong date of birth in jee main 2019 application form and I failed to make correction during time given by jee main.Is eligible to write the exam now?what certificates are need now to write the exam?please tell me answer as early as possible. SMS to 9491687936.
14th January 2023, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I have mistakenly entered wrong final exam 10 2 system instead of intermediate jee main 2023 application form and I failed to make correction during time given by jee main.please tell me answer as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?