21st October 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in ACET for RBSE Science Hindi medium student?

Sir,
I had passed 12th from RBSE. I am having Science stream with Maths but I am from Hindi medium. So please tell me that can I apply for ACET? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?
  2. Where can I get M.As. books in Hindi Medium?
  3. Which branch is better in engineering between computer science and civil for hindi medium student?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?
  5. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  6. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  7. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  8. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  10. How to become a teacher after completing PG Home science?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  12. Job opportunities after 'M.A. in Political Science' and 'B.Ed. in S.St. and Hindi' in Hindi medium?
  13. Can I give CA exam from Hindi Medium? What is the procedure to apply for this course? I have completed my graduation from Hindi Medium
  14. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  15. Am I eligible for CS in Hindi medium? I've completed my B.A in Hindi medium
  16. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Hindi Medium Colleges in Mumbai where I can do B.Ed after completing B.A in Hindi?
  18. Can I appear for UPSC IAS exam with English Medium after completing all my education in Hindi medium?
23rd October 2015, 08:21 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in ACET for RBSE Science Hindi medium student?

ACET stands for Aligarh College of Engineering and Technology.
It is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Also, ACET is the number one ranked college of UPTU.
To get admission in B.Tech course in UPTU, students must have completed higher secondary from a recognized board with maths,physics and chemistry as main subject with minimum of 60% marks.
The students who fulfill these criteria need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by ACET in the month of May for admission.
Students can also get admission on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Mains.
To get admission through JEE Mains score, students need to apply and appear for counseling and confirm their seat in ACET for better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?