15th October 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JENPARH entrance exam for a candidate who has completed 12th WBCHSE around 3 years ago?

Hi Friends,
Can a student passed 12th WBCHSE about 3 years ago from Science stream appear in JENPARH entrance exam this year? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  7. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  9. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam with solutions?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JELET for a candidate who has completed Engineering Diploma course around 5 years ago?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  15. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  16. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
23rd October 2015, 01:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JENPARH entrance exam for a candidate who has completed 12th WBCHSE around 3 years ago?

No, you are not eligible to appear in JENPARH entrance examination if you have completed your 12th standard from WBSCHE Board around 3 years ago. To be eligible to appear in JENPARH entrance examination, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Vernacular (or any other 5th subject) in the same year in which year you are appearing for the examination. You must be above 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in JENPARH entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?