8th March 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to appear in Unified Council Olympiad for 8th student?

Sir, I want to appear in Unified Council Olympiad. Kindly let me know about the age criteria and also the eligibility criteria for appearing this Olympiad. Right now I am studying in 8th standard.

25th April 2018, 04:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to appear in Unified Council Olympiad for 8th student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Unified Council Olympiad:

Candidates who are from 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Classes are eligible to appear in Unified Council Olympiad Examination.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required in order to appear in this Unified Council Olympiad Examination. Other details are,

>> Exam Fee - Rs.120/-

>> UCO Examination is basically conducted at 2 levels and the first level examination is conducted in the concerned school premises. Then 500 candidates from every class will be selected for the next round (2nd level) examination that will be conducted at the nearest selected Head Quarters/ Main Towns.

Click here for Previous Papers

I am providing you a link where you will find all other details including, Exam Structure, Exam Pattern, Division of Marks..etc.,

Click here for detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?