24th September 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for becoming Inspector of School?

I want to get information about the eligibility criteria for the post of Inspector of School. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  2. Where to get the questions papers for school inspector exam in WB?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  5. Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  6. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  7. Drug Inspector Eligibility Criteria?
  8. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for CBI insector
  11. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  12. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  13. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  14. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  15. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
  16. Is it necessary to appear for the exam to become sub inspector?
  17. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the various inspector posts? Eligibility criteria, exam pattern for the same?
24th September 2015, 11:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming Inspector of School?

Eligibility criteria for becoming Inspector of School as given below.

-> Candidate must have second class Master’s Degree of a recognized university in India or equivalent qualifications

-> Candidate must also have degree in teaching of an Indian university or equivalent qualifications

-> Candidate must also have three years’ experience of inspection work or in teaching in school

-> Candidate must have ability to undertake touring.

-> Candidate must have familiarity with modern outlook and method of school inspection.

-> Candidate should not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2015
25th September 2015, 12:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for becoming Inspector of School :

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation degree form any recognised university or equivalent.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 32 years. Relaxation in age is as below :
5 years to SC and ST candidates.
13 years to physically handicapped candidates.
4th October 2021, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

My self Vinay Kumar
I want to become h School Inspector
Category Sc
But percentage in graduation 47%
I m appearing B.Ed
1st January 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

My name Is Mukul Gautam. I have completed my d.el.ed and now I m in graduation 2nd year. Plese help me and guide me now what can I do to be a school inspector.
15th December 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a elementery teacher with 10 years experience.I have completed my B.ed and D.El.Ed degree,plz guide me what can I do to be a School Inspector.
29th December 2022, 10:00 AM
Ar_pit

B. Ed or a Bachelor degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University is also necessary Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Sub Inspector of Schools Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?