17th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?

I Passed H.S. From Kolkata. I want to admit 3yrs. Correspondence cource on L.Lb in
the State of Bihar. Now, Iam 41 yrs. Am I admit to this Cource? Pl. Detais and List
of Correspondence College in the state of Bihar, India.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  2. Can I do LLB course if I am 28 years old with HSSC passed?
  3. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
  4. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  5. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  6. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  7. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  9. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  10. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DTU?
  11. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  12. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  13. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  15. Is there any future for Arts student in Law?
  16. Eligibility Criteria for KLE medical exams for overseas candidate
  17. How to get center government job?
  18. List of colleges offering LLB course through correspondence in Pune?
29th December 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?

I PASSED HS FROM KOLKATA MY AGE 41YERS OLD I DO LLB IN YOUR COLLAGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?