22nd December 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?

Hello...On 2011 i have taken admission in NIOS for 12th stanard(puc IInd year) ...last year i was absent to exam but this year i attended exam and failed in 1 subject...Presently we are in Andra pradesh and my dad got transferred to other state that is Tamailnadu state...So can i take a fresh admission in NIOS...By that i can take science subjects because last time i have taken commerece subjects...i want to do engineering so can i take fresh admission in NIOS with science stream in Tamil nadu? plz help me

23rd December 2013, 06:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?

6 Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?

You don’t need to go for the fresh admissions in another state.
There is a provision for the students of NIOS at the Secondary/Senior Secondary level who have completed their validity period of five years of admission. Due to certain reason, if the course is not completed then they are eligible to take re-admission with NIOS. The credit of subject passed (maximum of four subjects) in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission.
11th January 2014, 01:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?

You don’t need to go for the fresh admissions in another state.
There is a provision for the students of NIOS at the Secondary/Senior Secondary level who have completed their validity period of five years of admission. Due to certain reason, if the course is not completed then they are eligible to take re-admission with NIOS. The credit of subject passed (maximum of four subjects) in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission.
21st March 2014, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

CBSE in puc I was absent in exams can i get engineering college
9th April 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had taken admission for on demand exam in march 2015 but i was absent to exam .How can i take re admission for on demand exam held in june 2015.please tell me the details.
26th February 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had taken admission for on demand exam in march 2015 but i was absent to exam .How can i take re admission for on demand exam held in june 2015.please tell me the details
16th January 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I could not pass 5 papers of NIOS Sr. secondary in 5 years. Can I study Sr. Secondary again
29th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,is it very important to take SS coaching for NIOS 12th exam ,can I do my preparation for 12th exam at home
30th May 2017, 07:25 PM
ramesh kushwaha

You can pass your 12th from NIOS BOARD .
We are providing guidance and help to pass in exam.
We are giving 100% passing guarantee in NIos board otherwise fees return.
30th May 2017, 10:32 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I could not pass 5 papers of NIOS Sr. secondary in 5 years. Can I study Sr. Secondary again
Yes, either you can fill the compartmental form for the subjects in which you have failed or you can start fresh studying Sr. Secondary exams from NIOS.

For more updates or notifications regarding nios board, you can log on to it's official site www.nios.ac.in
30th September 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

If somebody got failed in on demand exam in one subject then can he apply for compartment in it please tell me
27th April 2019, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in one subject in March - April, when will exam come ?? Can I attend exam ?? July or Oct for exam?
5th March 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in 2009 for class 12 and i even passed the 4 subject. but due to some reason i couldnt atend the fifth exam so what can i do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?