10th January 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it good decision to change from BSEB board to CBSE in 11th to appear in JEE Main exam? Should I continue studies with BSEB?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th with PCB group from Bihar board and want to get admission in 11th standard at a CBSE schools for good marks to appear in JEE Main exam. Is it good decision? Should I continue my study with BSEB?

11th January 2017, 01:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good decision to change from BSEB board to CBSE in 11th to appear in JEE Main exam? Should I continue studies with BSEB?

You can switch your school board from state board to central board after submitting school leaving certificate (migration certificate), mark sheet of 10th standard and other documents required as per new school in which you are aspiring to get admission.
Though there is no difference in state and central board syllabus, inspite of this, CBSE has designed its syllabus pattern by keeping in view of competitive exams like JEE. So, my suggestion to you is that you should go for CBSE board and study with full dedication.
Some tips to score good marks in 12th standard and JEE exam are as under:
1. Solve previous year paper.
2. Practise as much as you can and make short notes for final revision.
3. Avoid late night study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?