28th May 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for JEE Main after 12th? What are the question asked in JEE Main?

Hello,
I have passed 12th with Science from BSEB. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advanced? What are the questions asked in JEE Main & Advanced?

10th June 2016, 09:38 AM
pjgp

Default Re: How to apply for JEE Main after 12th? What are the question asked in JEE Main?

After 12th class there are many opportunities available for the students.The students can opt for different courses in which you are interested in.
If you are interested in doing your engineering in the top universities then you can apply for JEE examination.
JEE examination will be two parts actually.
1st is the JEE mains examination.The candidate who qualified in the JEE mains examination will get an opportunity to write the JEE advanced examination.The candidates who qualified in the JEE advanced examination will get an opportunity to study in IIT'S.
The students who qualified in JEE mains will get opportunity to join in NIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?