26th December 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess after schooling?

I humbly request to be studying next year in your school of how to become an airhostess. I am A grade 12th learner who is studying in Kebalepile High School. I am very young girl
who is 19 years old by age. Very friendly person towards people. I am not short either tall.

26th December 2016, 11:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after schooling?

The minimum education qualification required to be an air hostess is intermediate standard from any well affiliated school board. Along with basic education qualification, you should have good personality, good communication skill, team spirit, good presence of mind etc. You have to appear in the written exam first. After clearing the written exam, you have to clear Group Discussion round. Then after you have to pass the medical fitness test. Your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years to apply for air hostess job.
27th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I humbly request to be studying next year in your school of how to become an airhostess. I am A grade 12th learner who is studying in Kebalepile High School. I am very young girl
who is 19 years old by age. Very friendly person towards people. I am not short either tall.

After completion of schooling, the aspirant can study a diploma course conducted by the Air Hostess Training Academies. To become an Air hostess you should be 157 cm tall and the weight should be in proportion to height. The candidate should have a pleasing personality and should have good command over English. The candidate age should be below 27 years and unmarried. The candidate should have a valid passport and her eyesight should be normal. The candidate should be fair to clear complexion. The candidate should have good health and pleasing personality. These are the requirements to become an Air hostess.
27th December 2016, 02:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing 12th standard you will become eligible to become an air hostess but some of the airlines prefer graduate candidates. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and should have a good height of 157.5 cms. Knowing English and Hindi is compulsory. You must hold an Indian passport with a normal eyesight. Lenses are allowed, but that also up to -2d. Your weight should be in proportion to height and must be fair in complexion.

With these criteria you have to get admission in an air hostess training academy and for that you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute. If you get selected then you will get proper training and hence, after that you can become an air hostess.
27th December 2016, 04:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to become an Air Hostess is that candidates must have completed their class 12th or Graduation in any discipline.
After the completion of the said qualification, candidates must have to apply in different Institutes for training. Admission is based on the Written test, Group discussion and Final Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?