26th December 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum pass marks in CBSE class 12th?

Sir, I have one question., minimum marks pass 12th class because I have failed in CBSE board for Delhi. Any chapter change in open schools book. Please tell how it works for open school books. I am a commerce student.

27th December 2016, 12:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum pass marks in CBSE class 12th?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary School and same is one of the three Central Board of India providing education upto higher secondary level in English Medium with its school all across India and abroad too.

Now as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks to be secured in a subject to be considered as a passed candidate then in a theory paper ( subject ) of 100 marks it is 33 marks. Further if a paper is divided in two papers i.e; theory paper of 70 marks and practical paper of 30 marks you need to secure 23 marks in theory paper and 12 marks in practical paper separately to be considered as a pass candidate.

As you have mentioned about open school then in my view it must be used for private candidate as CBSE does not offer open schooling. But in case of student who has failed in their actual board examination it has a provision of private candidate very similar to open schooling whose syllabus is exactly the same as it is for actual board examination.

For more details about curriculum and academics followed by CBSE you can log on to its link www.cbse.nic.in.
27th December 2016, 11:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Whether you appear for the class 12th from open school or regular school passing mark is same.You must score 35 marks in each subject out of 100 marks.The syllabus are same.Study hard not only to score passing marks but good marks.
27th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have one question., minimum marks pass 12th class because I have failed in CBSE board for Delhi. Any chapter change in open schools book. Please tell how it works for open school books. I am a commerce student.

The pass marks for each subject is 33% in CBSE Board. In case of subject involving practical, you should score 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical. In order to be declared as having passed examination, a candidates shall obtain at least 33% marks in all the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations. The details can be seen in the CBSE website also, the website link is Click Here
27th December 2016, 02:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:-

NEET stand for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+ 2 Level you need to secure 50% marks in Physics Chemistry and Biology take together.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
27th December 2016, 03:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks required to qualify in the subject in CBSE 12th standard examination is that you need to secure at least 35% aggregate marks of the total marks for which the examination is conducted.

For example, the examination is conducted for maximum of 100 marks then, you need to secure at least 35 marks to get qualify in the examination. If you have not qualified in the subject then, you can reappear in supplementary examinations and get qualified in that particular subject of CBSE class 12th examination.
27th December 2016, 04:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The minimum passing marks in class 12th of CBSE Board is 33 marks out of 100 marks.
So, you must have to score a minimum of 33 marks in each of the subject in order to pass in that particular subject.
27th December 2016, 06:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum marks required to pass 12th board exams is 33% that 33% is only pass marks that you required but you have to at least score 50% marks in order to make yourself eligible for higher education. So try to gain good marks. Because if you win game only 33% marks when you will not be eligible to appear any kind of entrance exam for any kind of private entrance seat.
So start your preparation right from today and follow your all books forcely complete your NCERT books of all the subjects and then go for Complex books.
Most important thing is to practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?