7th May 2022, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ISC improvement exam?

Sir I have dropped this year to give iit.. but I am not even eligible as I fall below cutoff in icse board ..sir plz help me how can I apply in isc improvement exam ? because the previous board in which I was studying has changed its board
..plz help

8th May 2022, 08:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ISC improvement exam?

How can I apply for ISC improvement exam?

If you don't want to continue school but want to improve your marks, you have to register for the ICSE academic year 2022 and contact your school principal who will submit their application for entry at the council, online . Last date for online requests for ICSE & ISC Improvement Exam form 2022 will be notified later.
9th May 2022, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

For the ISC improvement exam, you have to contact the principal of your school who will help you to register online for the ICSE academic year 2022.
9th May 2022, 04:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

>> You can re-appear in some/all of your papers to improve your grade.

>> You will have to give a written application to the Principal of the school, who will register you online for the entry to the ISC Examination.
13th May 2022, 06:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you don't want to continue school but want to improve your marks, you have to register for the ICSE academic year 2022 and contact your school principal who will submit their application for entry at the council, online. Last date for online requests for ICSE & ISC Improvement Exam form 2022 will be notified later.
You will have to give a written application to the Principal of the School from where you wish to appear for the ISC Examination, who will register you online for the entry to the Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?