7th May 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I opt for after Xth Standard ISC for HSC?

Which Board should I opt for after Xth Standard ISC for HSC? I am doing my Xth standard in ICSE. I want to appear for IIT JEE main and enroll for integrated cousre of same with IIT coaching institures for XI th & XII.
Further i wish to pursue Engineering in IT.

8th May 2022, 08:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I opt for after Xth Standard ISC for HSC?

Which Board should I opt for after Xth Standard ISC for HSC?

ISC because this year the papers are of the same standard as that of state boards.

When we look at the physics and the chemistry papers or even the accounts paper, it seems they have been prepared with a view to make the students think for a while before answering.

ISC follows up on the base built up by ICSE, specially maths and the science subjects.
9th May 2022, 12:49 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can go to the ISC board after class 10. Because you will get more facility in ISC and also you will gain more knowledge which will help you to crack difficult exams.
9th May 2022, 05:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After 10th standard, you should go for ISC board, because in ISC there are more facilities to do courses like engineering, medical, etc.
13th May 2022, 06:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

ISC is superior to HSC in every way possible except the fees. As a former ISC student from the Ebenezer International School in Bangalore, I would suggest that ISC is a better board than HSC. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the HSC board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?