23rd November 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exams for failed subjects again?

Respected Sir, I failed in 12th July exam. Now what do? I am confused, please help me.
If I give exam again for those two subjects again, how will be my result or will I get admitted to higher study? Please help me.

23rd November 2016, 07:04 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give exams for failed subjects again?

If your school board conducts the reexam,then only you can appear. Without clearing the failed subjects you cannot take admission to study further. According to me it would be better if you study class 12th again & this time score good marks.
23rd November 2016, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in examination once in the subjects which you have failed. Unless you qualify 12th standard in all subjects, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies. So, I suggest you to apply for supplementary examinations as soon as possible and get qualified in those examinations in the subjects which you have failed, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.
23rd November 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got compartment, then surely you can appear for those two subjects again. If you are declared failed, then you need to go for open schooling option and other regular schools won't allow admission to you.

Hence, act according to the situation. Just be prepared for those two subjects and try to clear them as soon as possible to avoid any loss of a year.
23rd November 2016, 09:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can give improvement exams if failed in two subjects only when your Board allows you to appear in the improvement examination.
You can give improvement or compartmental examination in the subjects in which you have failed to improve your marks in the mark sheet.
Yes, definitely you can get admission for higher studies once you qualify in the said examination.
24th November 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can re-appear for the examination in thew concluding year as a private candidate , there is no such problem in it. The examination is called improvement examination and can be applied for by filling an application form provided to you by the Institute itself and submitting the examination fee.
10th July 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

In state Syllabus there is plus one & plus two results.. i pass plus two kerala syllabus. .. but I failed plus one in only one subject in English ... so can i write only plus one English to pass plus two? There is 48 marks needed to pass in both year in English, but I got 39 marks , in plus two I pass with 24 ... plus one failed.. so can I write both plus one & plus two English to qualify? Or I can write full subjects?
2nd May 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i give supplementary exam if i have failed in more then 3 subjects in class 12
19th July 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I failed 1 subject in 1999 when i wrote matric. What do i do to get my matric certificate.
22nd July 2019, 07:11 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely candidate can get admission for higher studies once you qualify in examination.

Candidate have to give compartmental examination in the subjects in which you have failed to improve your marks in the mark sheet.

Candidate have to give improvement exams if failed in two subjects only when your Board allows you to appear in the improvement examination.
10th July 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What happend if i fail in 3 subject inisc q2th commerce
14th May 2022, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 4 sub I have to repeat the year or I can give only in which I have fail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?