11th June 2023, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my Board into MP Board if completed 11th with CBSE Board?

Hello Sir, I have passed my 11th standard with CBSE Board. Now, I want to change my Board to MP Board for 12th standard. Kindly tell me how can I change my Board in this situation? Please tell me immediately.

12th June 2023, 08:44 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Board into MP Board if completed 11th with CBSE Board?

To change from CBSE Board to MP Board after completing 11th grade, you will need to follow a few steps:-
First, you should check the eligibility criteria and requirements set by the MP Board for such transfers. Ensure that you meet the necessary conditions, such as minimum grade requirements or specific subject prerequisites.

Next, contact your current school administration and inform them about your intention to switch boards. They will guide you through the transfer process and provide you with the necessary documents, such as your academic transcripts and transfer certificate. It's important to obtain these documents as they will be required for admission to a new school affiliated with the MP Board.

Once you have your documents ready, research and identify the schools in your area that are affiliated with the MP Board. Visit their websites or contact them directly to inquire about their admission process and any additional requirements they may have for transfer students.

Submit your application along with the required documents. The new school will review your application and make a decision regarding your admission.

During this transition, it's essential to stay in touch with both your current and new schools to ensure a smooth transfer of your academic records. Be prepared to adapt to the new curriculum and any differences in teaching methods or evaluation systems between the CBSE and MP Boards.

That the process of changing boards may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations of the MP Board and the individual schools. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with your school administration and follow their guidance throughout the transfer process.
12th June 2023, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Board into MP Board if completed 11th with CBSE Board?

No, you cannot change the board and get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board in std 12th.

Admission is offered in std 11th and only on the basis of it and after passing std 11th examination one can be promoted to the next year i.e in std 12th.

So, if you want to appear in 12th board examination of CBSE board, then will have to take admission in std 11th in a CBSE affiliated school.
13th June 2023, 02:19 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I change my Board into MP Board if completed 11th with CBSE Board?

The candidate can change your board after 11th from cbse to state board. You can also talk to the principal of school for such transfer. The candidate may have to show up at boards regional office and get some papers also.

Documents required:
1. Migration Certificate

2. School Leaving Certificate

3. Marks sheet

4. Character Certificate

5. Photographs (passport-size).
13th June 2023, 10:29 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed 11th grade with the CBSE Board and now wish to switch to the MP Board (Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education), you may follow these general steps:

1. Research the MP Board: Gather information about the MP Board's curriculum, subjects, and examination patterns. Understand the similarities and differences between the CBSE and MP Board.

2. Contact your school: Speak to your school administration or the school board to inquire about the process of switching boards. They will provide you with the necessary guidance and forms required for the transfer.

3. Obtain the required documents: Collect all the required documents for the board transfer. This typically includes your transfer certificate, mark sheets, and other relevant academic records.

4. Fill out the transfer application: Fill out the application form provided by the MP Board or your school. Make sure to provide accurate and complete information.

5. Submit the application: Submit the filled application form along with the required documents to your school or the designated authority. Follow the instructions provided by the school or board regarding the submission process and any associated fees.

6. Await approval and confirmation: Once you have submitted the application, wait for the board or school to process your request. They will review your documents and assess the feasibility of the transfer. During this time, stay in touch with your school for updates on the progress of your application.

7. Transition period: If your transfer is approved, you may have to go through a transition period where you align yourself with the MP Board's curriculum and syllabus. Familiarize yourself with the new subjects, textbooks, and teaching methods.

8. Adapt to the new board: Attend classes regularly, complete assignments, and participate actively in your new academic environment. Seek assistance from teachers and classmates whenever needed to facilitate a smooth transition.
13th June 2023, 01:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can't change your board from cbse to mp if you've studied class 11th in cbse board because the registration for class 12 board exams is done in class 11th. Only way you can change your board is by doing class 12th private in mp board.
13th June 2023, 06:49 PM
Shantanubose22

If you have studied 11th class in CBSE board then you cannot change your board from CBSE to MP because 12th class board exam registration is done in 11th class. Only way you can change your board is by doing class 12th private in mp board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?